MY 94-1/WKYI Contest Rules
1. Participants in a My 94-1/WKYI promotion, resulting in a prize or award, must be 21 years or older to win, unless otherwise specified. Satisfactory proof of identification and age must be presented before claiming a prize.
2. A person cannot enter on behalf of another person. There may only be one winner of any MY 94-1/WKYI Radio promotion per household during a one-year period.
3. MY 94-1/WKYI Radio is not responsible for lost or delayed mail, telephone, fax equipment failures, or for e-mail system orinternet malfunctions causing a contestant to lose or delay the chance to participate.
4. MY 94-1/WKYI will keep a file of customized rules for each promotion.
5. Employees of MY 94-1/WKYI, New Albany broadcasting Company, Inc., and persons involved with providing the prize or award, or the immediate families of such employees, or volunteers, are not eligible to participate or win.
6. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes associated with winning the prize. Winners will need to sign a W-9 form, provided by New Albany Broadcasting Company, Inc., before receiving any prizes valued at over $600.
7. Participants must be U.S. citizens and live in the immediate listening area of MY 94-1/WKYI to be eligible for prizes.
8. Prizes have no cash equivalent and are not transferable.
9. MY 94-1/WKYI Radio reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value in its sole discretion, either before or after a winner has been selected.
10. MY 94-1/WKYI Radio management will have sole discretion to decide any questions concerning the interpretation of rules governing the promotion and the administration of the promotion, and such decisions shall be final.
11. The promotion rules may be amended at any time by MY 94-1/WKYI Radio management without prior notice. However, all changes if any will be published on the MY941FM.COM website and effective as of that date.
12. In the case of a tie if applicable, MY 94-1/WKYI Radio reserves the right to choose the winner by any method it deems appropriate.
13. MY 94-1/WKYI Radio reserves the right to reject or discard any incomplete or confusing entry and any entry not submitted in accordance with promotion rules.
14. No promotion, promotion rules or explanations thereof shall be construed or implemented in any way which violates applicable laws and regulations, including FCC rules and regulations.
15. Participants will not have any expectation of privacy concerning the information submitted or the announcement of winners. MY 94-1/WKYI Radio reserves the right to use such information for any purpose as MY 94-1/WKYI Radio deems appropriate. Including but not limited to name, voice and image for promotional use.
16. Submission of an entry or response shall constitute acceptance of the promotion rules and a waiver of any and all claims against MY 94-1/WKYI, its employees, subsidiaries and or sponsors.
17. No purchase is necessary to enter.
18. A waiver of release of any claims or future claims must be signed by winners before prize is awarded.